Camp Foster, Japan
The most unique characteristic about Okinawa is that unlike most duty stations, MCB Camp Butler is physically separated throughout the island into a number of different camps. MCB Camp S. D. Butler includes:
- Camp Kinser;
- MCAS Futenma;
- Camp Foster;
- Camp Courtney;
- Camp Hansen;
- Camp Schwab; and
- Camp Gonsalves. Camp Butler\\\\\\\'s homepage.
Personal Services Center, MCCS
MCB CAMP BUTLER, Japan
Phone 011-81-611-745-8395, Phone (DSN) 315-645-8395
Fax 011-81-611-745-7229, Fax (DSN) 315-645-7229
Email | Website | Map
- Base Operator: 011-81-98-911-5111/5112 or DSN 315-911-5111/5112.
- Schools: There are twelve DoD Dependent School on Okinawa:
- Marine and Family Services: Marine and Family Services, 011-81-611-745-2104 / 011-81-611-745-2106 / 011-81-611-745-8395.
- Housing: All Government Housing on Okinawa is managed by the Housing Office on Kadena AB. Satellite offices are located on Camp Courtney and Camp Kinser. Personnel assigned to Camps Hansen, Schwab, Courtney, or McTureous, White Beach should make appointments for on-base housing at Camp Courtney. Personnel assigned to MCAS Futenma, Camp Kinser, and Naha Port should report to Camp Kinser. Personnel assigned to all other areas on Okinawa should make appointments for on-base housing at the Kadena Housing Office, 011-81-611-734-0114 / (DSN) 315-634-0114.
- Medical Services: The Naval Hospital Okinawa, with its main facility at Camp Lester, provides primary and family care, through a number of branch clinics on Camp S.D. Butler.The 3d Dental Battalion/U.S. Naval Dental Center, Okinawa provides comprehensive dental treatment